MIP Gen 2 Metric Nut Driver (7.0mm)
$21.99Unit price per
Same Iconic Look, Boosted Quality & Performance!
For over 30 years, MIP tools have been the go-to gear for RC enthusiasts who demand the best. The iconic amber handles and rock-solid build have become synonymous with precision, performance, and passion. But even legends deserve an upgrade, and that's where the all-updated MIP Gen 2 tools come in!
MIP Gen 2 Nut Drivers still feature their color-coded rings for instant identification but now boast laser-etched size markings that are clear, crisp, and impossible to miss. Plus, each Nut Driver is now Black Oxide coated instead of Nickle Plated improving its lifespan and protecting it from scratches, corrosion, and the general wear and tear of RC life. Your MIP Nut Driver will stay looking and performing like fresh for longer!
The MIP Gen 2 line is designed to create a cohesive look and feel across your entire tool collection. The subtle yet impactful design tweaks reinforce the iconic MIP identity, making it easier than ever to spot those legendary amber handles in your toolbox. It's not just about aesthetics, it's about building a sense of confidence and reliability that comes from knowing you're using the best.
- Steel construction, optimized for durability and long wear characteristics
- Black Oxide coated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Deep Socket head able to reach nuts located on long screws
- Thin wall tool head in order to fit into those tight areas
- Laser Engraved with MIP Logo and Size of Nut driver
- Color Coded ring to quickly distinguish one size from another
- Short tool length, as the ergonomics of using the tool are improved in this configuration
- Every tool is assembled by hand, manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA!
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather
- (1) 7.0mm Nut Driver